Friday, February 17, 2017

Milestones


Last night went very well on Juicy Stakes Poker.  I played two tournaments.  I was knocked out of the second one fairly quickly, but the first one went very well.

I'm still playing mostly $1 tournaments to grind up my small bankroll on Juicy Stakes Poker.  The minimum withdrawal on that site is $250 (plus fees,)  I need to get my bankroll above $500 or so. Yesterday was a big step toward that goal.

I won my first MTT this year.  It was a bounty tournaments and I won the tournament plus four $1 bounties for knocking players out, for a total profit of $22,80.  I managed to hit some interesting milestones with that win:

1. My first win of the year.
2. My biggest one-day profit this year ($19.50.)
3. My Juicy Stakes bankroll is finally over $100 ($114.30)

Of course while I'm building my bankroll I'll be able to put more $2 tournaments into the mix, and it will all grow like a snowball rolling downhill.  As the bankroll grows I can mix in some higher buy-ins and it won't be two long before I get that first $100 cash and take it from there.

I just have to make sure that  I don't get ahead of myself.  Building a poker bankroll is a marathon, not a sprint.  The next step is to get  healthy so that I can get back into a routine of playing and studying 40+ hours a week.






No comments:

Post a Comment