Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update on bankroll discrepancies and other matters

I reconciled my Americas Cardroom numbers with my consolidated poker spreadsheet, and they were the same, showing my bankroll at $180.53.  I will keep doing this every day until they don't match, and then I should be able to find out what's going on.

I've been narrowing the possiblities.  I thought at first that it could be a difference in when bonus or rakeback is counted, but it can't be the bonus.  Bonus is released in $1.00 increments, so since the cents of the two bankrolls sometimes don't match, it can't be that, or at least, it can't be only that.

The problem I have this week is that I'm not getting my hours in.  When I said that I wanted to put in 50 hours this week (if I'm serious, I should be putting in more than that every week), I forgot that our granddaughter might be staying overnight.

I had a long session last Saturday night, and wound up sleeping for 11 hours on Sunday, so I didn't get much in then.  Yesterday (Monday) I worked for a few hours before my granddaughter came over.  Today is Tuesday, it's 8 P.M. and my granddaughter left just a couple hours ago, after keeping me up past midnight last night.  With 4 days and 4 hours left, I only have 6 hours in, with 44 more needed to get 50.  Certainly not impossible, if I can avoid being Available Guy for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment