Friday, December 1, 2017

November 2017 Results


The month started out well, but the last three weeks were pretty bad.  I was card dead for several weeks, then I started getting a lot of good hands that didn't hold up.  I don't think that I made a lot of mistakes.  Sometimes variance just happens and there is nothing that can be done.

I did not play on Americas Cardroom and I will not be doing so until sometime in the first quarter of 2018.  I was hoping to announce that my bankroll hit the $300 mark, but it didn't happen.  Below are the November results.  I guess some profit is better than none.  Poker players call it grinding for a reason.


Juicy Stakes Poker, August 2017, 56 tournaments
15 net win tournaments:   +$126.57
41 net loss tournaments:    -$112.10
                                                 ----------
                                                +$11.47


As always, your questions and comments are welcome (see box below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment