Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Next Live Tournament


I'm getting excited as my next live tournament is getting closer.  I will playing live the night of Sunday, July 3.  It will be a $50 tournament with a first prize of around a thousand dollars.

The original plan was make most of my money playing live and fill in some of my free time making a little money online.  I'm doing the opposite because I have money on two online sites but I no longer have a live bankroll set aside. Downswings happen to all players from time to time and I've hit a big one in my live play,

I had two good live cashes in June of 2016 and haven't cashed live since.  The bottom line is that I'm only playing live about once a month, so it might take some time before I get the next good cash to get online going again.  Before I started this post I played two SNGs and I'll be playing online until around 0300 (it's 2134 now) with one break in there somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment