Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Downswing is Over


I knew that I would have a lot going on this weekend and I was low on sleep, so on Thursday  I decided to clear out my schedule to be able to get some rest and play two tournaments on Friday night.  I skipped my usual morning (1014) tournament and got that much-needed sleep. I woke up a little before 1800 and played the 1829 tournament.

It went very well.  It would have been great to win it but I didn't quite get there.  I was a $1 tournament in which I finished 2nd of 57 for a cash of $37.09.  The timing worked out very well, because when I was knocked out it was almost time for the 2214 tournament to start.  I finished that one 6th of 80 for a cash of $7.45.

I always try to get in at least 40 hours a week, and playing back-to-back tournaments for a total of 6.75 hours is a good way to pile up some hours.  Also, my Juicy Stakes bankroll, which was a little above $450 before my downswing, is now back in that territory at $440.18.  I hope to hit $500 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment