Monday, March 5, 2018

Milestone: $400 Balance on Juicy Stakes Poker


I see that once again I've been posting less than once a week.  I really need to do better and I will do my best to accomplish that.  I won't promise to do it every day but there is no reason that I can't do it several days a week.

I've been piling up money at a pretty good clip.  My account balance is over $400 now.  As soon as I finish this post I'm going to work on getting the documentation together to qualify for withdrawal.  It's not too complicated, basically they want me to prove who I am and where I live so that they know where to send the check.  This is planning for the near future, I just want everything ready when I decide to pull the trigger.

I want to keep at least $400 in my account for a while.  The long term-plan is still as stated in earlier posts.  I will run it up to around $600, then make the minimum $250 withdrawal.  My second withdrawal will be sometime later in the year when I have at least $600 in my account.  The idea is that to continuously grow my bankroll by leaving more in my account after each withdrawal.  It will work something like this:

First withdrawal: Balance is $650.  I withdrawal $250.  New balance is $400.
Second withdrawal.  Balance is $750  I withdrawal $250.  New balance is $500.

I don't know how often I will withdraw and some of my withdrawals might be more than the minimum.  There are a lot of things that I want or need for my business so I'll probably spend a lot of the money from the first two withdrawals on that.  The main thing is that I continue to make money while growing my bankroll.

Tomorrow's post:  2018 results.

As always, your questions and comments (see box below) are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment