Friday, March 9, 2018

February 2018 Results


February 2018 was my best online month since I started my Juicy Stakes bankroll building in January of 2017.  It was my second-best online month ever. I had a good string of small cashes, but it was mostly due to my $120 first place cash in a $5 tournament.  Near the end of the month my balance was over $450 and my profit for the month was well over $150.

Alas, a downswing that started in the last week of February and has continued into early March has knocked my balance down closer to $400 than $450.  Still, February was a great month and if negative variance doesn't beat me up too badly I have plenty of time to turn March around.

The most important thing is that I'm close to the point where I will be able to make the minimum withdrawal and actually see some of that money I've been winning. If all goes reasonably well in the next three or four months my balance will be about $650 and I'll feel comfortable making a withdrawal, while leaving behind a decent bankroll to work with as I build it up to somewhere around $750.   I will get the paperwork for withdrawal documentation ready to go this week so that I''ll be ready when the time comes.

As always, let me know in the box below if you have any questions or comments.

Here are the February numbers:

February
Profit and Loss
$149.52
17 net win tournaments $238.76
25 net loss tournaments -$89.24

No comments:

Post a Comment