Sunday, July 7, 2013

Report on the Previous Week

I don't like to detail results for a week, especially since I will only be able to play part time for at least a few more months.  But I said in my previous report that I would report back to my readers, so I'll do so in detail.

Profit or Loss
-$13.33  SNGs
      1.48  Rakeback
 --------
-$11.85

Work Hours 6/30-7/6
  9.00  SNGs
  1.25  Study
  8.75  Administrative
------
19.00

I'm not worried about the $12 loss.  I only played for 9 hours, so statistically those results mean nothing.    When I was too tired to play or to study, I mainly worked on administrative things, including solving the issues with Holdem Manager.

I'm still working on those issues.  I have to write to the sales department and ask them why I received an E-mail entitled "License Key Has Been Reset by Admin!"  After receiving that mail, I once again tried to do a clean install of Holdem Manager.  I got an error message stating that my license was invalid.

I want to average 25 hours a week (100 hours a month) and I only worked 19 hours during a week when we only had MIL duty for 3 days (we alternate every week between 3 days and 4 days.)  This week we're on duty for 4 days.  I hope that I can keep my sleep regulated well enough to be able to work at poker) at least 25 hours this week, but it won't be easy.  I am finallly caught up on my sleep, and I hope that it stays that way.

Part of my plan is to solve one technological issue each week.  That obviouly didn't happen, and the Holdem Manager saga continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment