Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Confirmation of my previous post


In my previous blog post, I said,

 "In the post-Black Friday poker environment you play the tournaments that are available given your bankroll, and the choices aren't good. Now, multitabling tournament players play across several sites, or at several levels on one site, or both."

I have posted about this issue on 2+2 as well.

Yesterday, in the 2+2 forums I received a message.  In part, it said,

"In this market, I think US players should probably cherry pick from all the US sites (Merge, Revolution, WPN, Bovada) b/c inevitably every one I speak to has volume issues."

I agree, but multiple sights won't work for me, at least not now.  I don't have the bankroll to be making deposits on multiple sights.  I'll have to come at it other ways.  Later tonight I'm going to open a couple tables and just watch, and see if there is a way I can arrange the tables so that I can at least read the player names.

I can't put my finger on what exactly is wrong, but if I tile even two tables on America's Cardroom, I have a lot of trouble reading the player names.  When I played on PokerStars, using a smaller monitor, I didn't have that problem.  I'll probably wind up cascading or overlapping, but that's not what I prefer to do.  For me it's easier to be able to see entire tables.  If on one table I have a hand that I know I'm going to fold, I can do that and just concentrate on the other table(s).

I really miss PokerStars.

No comments:

Post a Comment