Sunday, September 9, 2012

Results for week of 9/2/2012

After this one I'm all caught up with my posting (the week ended yesterday) and I hope to post on a regular basis. I started the week with two very nice cashes:

9/3, $5.50 buy-in, 2nd of 31, cash of $91.70.
9.4, $5.50 buy-in, 7th of $110, cash of $22.00.

Most of the rest of the week I didn't cash, but those two results were more than enough to make it a very good week.  I started the week with a bankroll of $29.28, and ended it with $113.04.  That definitely puts me back in the fight.

The only really disappointing thing was how long I fought unsuccessfully to get the win in the first tournament, which would have given me an extra $40 or so for first place..  The heads-up was over an hour.  I've never played heads-up even close to that long online before.  We both had very short stacks at different times, but eventually I lost and settled for second.

I think I played the heads-up reasonably well, but I have to add a few tricks to my game.  My heads-up style will beat a lot of players at my level, but I'm not sure it will hold up when I'm playing $20 or $30 tournaments, and I haven't done any heads-up study in a long time.

---------------

Poker Hours 9/2-9/8
Tournaments        11.00
Study                        6.00
Administrative        3.75
                                 -------
                                 20.75

I'm not thrilled with those hours, but it was better than either of the previous two weeks.  This week my schedule is open, my time is my own, and there is absolutely no reason that I can't spend more that forty hours on poker this week.

---------------

Profit or Loss 9/2-9/8
Tournaments   $83.40
Rakeback              0.36
Bonus                    0.00
                           --------
                           $83.76

---------------


         



No comments:

Post a Comment