Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Results for week of 8/19

I don't have to report for jury duty this week, so it looks like I really do have control of my schedule again.

As promised, I'm catching up on my reccordkeeping, including results from pervious weeks.  I should have the week starting 8/26 up tomorrow.  That will bring everything up-to-date.

After a very bad previous week, around 8/22 the SNG offerings an Americas Cardroom got a little better.  I had been down for the week, but I cashed in a few SNGs so that I was about to pull even for the week.

----------------

Work Hours 8/19-8/25
Tournaments      6.25
Study                    1.50
Administrative   1.00
                             ------
                              8.75

-----------

Profit or Loss
Tournaments   -$0.27
Rakeback              0.98
Bonus                    0.00
                             -------
                              $0.71

Not much to say.  I didn't play much, but at least I stopped the bleeding.

------------

No comments:

Post a Comment