Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Results for Week of 4/22-4/28 and Month of April

New Thing that I Learned
We used to think that humans were the only animals that used tools.  Later, we discovered that a chimpanzee can use a rock to break open a coconut. Now, we are learning that many different animals use tools.

On a recent Animal Planet program, I saw a crow put a stick into a hole in a tree trunk.  The worms inside the tree crawled onto the stick, the crow pulled it out--dinner on a stick!

-------------------------

Results, April 22-28
-$4.20  net result of poker tournaments
     1.92  rakeback
     1.00  bonus
    -------
 -$1.28


Results, month of April
- $5.57  April 1-7
 -23.76  April 8-14
  27.40  April 15-21
  -1.28  April 22-28 (I did not play on April 29 or 30.)
 --------
-$3.21


A breakeven day and month, with not a lot to talk about.  As mentioned in my previous post, the week of April 8-14 killed me. That's when all the MTTs became rebuy or reentry tournaments, and I spent the week trying out different things, figuring out what I was going to play next.  Like most of the available sites post-Black Friday, americascardroom.com has some problems and quirks.  But, as Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld famously said, "You go to war with the army you have.."

No comments:

Post a Comment