Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My lack of posts--ADD strikes again.

I try to be dillegent about posting.  I read somewhere that if blogs aren't updated at least once a day, they won't have many followers.  Evidently readers expect something new and exciting every time they check it out. 

Since my blog is aimed at family and friends, I don't worry about how many followers I have. But it does help me when I post more often.  Posting is a type of studying, in that I often have to really think about a topic or do some math so that I can be accurate and make myself clear to my readers.

So, you may ask, why don't I post more often? I'm always coming up with ideas for new posts.  I've fought against ADD for a long time, and I've made a lot of progress, dropping many bad habits and adding some good ones.  Even so, I made a stupid mistake, a mistake so basic that I should have known better.  When I've had ideas for new posts, I didn't write the ideas them down.

Doh!

I started a list, and I have five ideas so far.  You should start seeing posts at least every other day.  If I start backsliding, feel free to call me on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment