Sunday, May 27, 2012

Results for week 5/20-5/26


Results for week of 5/20-5/26
-$26.50  Poker profit or loss
      1.12  Rakeback
      1.00  Bonus
  ---------
-$24.38


It had to happen sooner or later.  In a previous post, I went into short-term thinking mode and said that I hoped to string some $100 months together soon.  I have been cashing in double-or-nothing tournaments about 75% of the time, and that's not sustainable. Breakeven is about 55%, and cashing at a 65%  rate is considered very good.  On 3/23, reality, in the guise of an inevitable downswing, hit me hard.  I played quite a bit on 3/23 and lost $19.78., which accounts for most of my weekly loss.

I'm still up for the month, and unless something really bad happens in the next few days, I'll be up at the end of the month.  I just have to keep grinding.  That's what poker players do.



No comments:

Post a Comment