Monday, March 26, 2012

I went to church

I went to church yesterday.  I managed to get 5 hours of sleep (from 3-8 A.M) and made it to church, able to comprehend what was going on.  Since then I got a bunch of sleep, probably about 12 hours out of the last 24, and I feel great!  I guess you don't really know how sleep-deprived you were, until you aren't, and feel much better.

Now I'm ready to go, and I'm typing this while I'm waiting for a SNG to fill up.  Next Sunday I won't be going to church.  My wife has to work one Sunday a month, and when that happens, I usually stay home and work as well.  So I don't really have to adjust my schedule for anything or anything this week.  I can play when I want and sleep when I want, and it should be a much more productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment