Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/26/2010--Results, week of 9/19-9/25

POKER HOURS, 9/19-9/25
Administrative, 3.00
Study, 7.25
Play, 21.00
---------------
TOTAL HOURS 31.25


This is odd. Even though I don't really keep track of my hours every day (that is, I don't post them to my spreadsheet every day) and even though I spent 6 hours with my grandchildren on Saturday, I still wound up just about where I do every week, at around 35 hours.

Somehow I seem to be unconsciously putting in around the same hours every week, no matter what is going on with the rest of my schedule. That means that my schedule isn't really affecting my work hours, and I can only conclude from that that there is no reason I can't work more than I do. So it's 40 hours or bust this week.


PROFIT AND LOSS
Starting bankroll, 9/19 $17.02
Ending bankroll (excluding deposit), 9/25 $26.28
---------
+$9.26
Deposit to PokerStars account, 9/20 $10.00
------------
Bankroll after deposit, $36.28

I had been thinking about doing the minimum $10 deposit to my PokerStars account for a while, and it had nothing to do with the size of my bankroll. When I made my last withdrawl, I found out that my E-check account with PokerStars was considered inactive, since it had been more than 6 months since I used that method to either deposit or withdraw. The only way to get my money was to wait for PokerStars to E-mail me a paper check, which takes about a week.

I decided that when I get my first big MTT payday, I want to have access to the money right away, rather than waiting for a week. So I made the minimum deposit, and now I can deposit or withdraw electronically. The transaction between my bank, the and PokerStars bank which holds player funds, is approved by PokerStars in about a minute.

The next thing is to figure out what I will do will the money when I get a big payday, and that will be the subject of my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment