Friday, November 17, 2017

Juicy Stakes Poker Withdrawal Rules.


The following is cross-posted from my 11/17 post in the Juicy Stakes Poker thread in the twoplustwo.com poker forums.  The correspondence says it all.  When I mention "FPPs" I am talking about Frequent Player Points:


I'm glad that there is a rep in this forum. I play on another site and I'll be playing in some live tournaments next year. I'm grinding a bankroll on this site to give myself multiple options for where and when I can play.

My problem with withdrawal rules isn't whether they are fair or not. My issue is that they are so hard to understand.

I started grinding with about $40 on the site which I hadn't touched for two years. When I hit the $250 minimum withdrawal requirement, I wrote to support to find out how everything worked, even though I probably won't withdraw until my balance is over $600--I have to leave money behind to build my bankroll. 

To make it simple, after communicating with support, I have no idea how to gauge how close I am to satisfying the standards to make a withdrawal.

I was told that when I got my balance up to $600 that would almost certainly be enough grinding to qualify for a withdrawal. I asked if I could have the formula about progress toward making a withdrawal, and how things like FPPs fit into that formula. I was told that I could call support from time to time to get an update on my progress.

Why is this so mysterious and complicated? I want to know exactly what I have to do to qualify for withdrawal when I hit a balance of $600. How many FPPs do I need? How much "net rake" (first time I've heard that term) do I need? I didn't get an answer to that, but I found out that some of things that I've done could could force me to wait longer. Playing a freeroll is one of those things. Getting a bonus is another. I have done both.

Let me get this straight. When I found something wrong with information on a tournament lobby a few weeks ago, support looked into it and said that I was correct. I got a $5 bonus for reporting the mistake. But in my most recent correspondence I was told that getting a bonus could make me wait longer before I could withdraw.

Somewhere there is a formula for how this all works. Someone wrote the code so that a computer could crunch the numbers. FPPs, bonuses, freerolls, net rake--is there anything else factored in that I don't know about? I have found other tournament page mistakes that I could report, but why would I do that if I get a bonus that is actually a penalty of some sort?

Below is most my recent (10/29) correspondence from support, with some of my specific issues in bold:


Dear Clifton,

Thank you for contacting Juicy Stakes Poker support! We are always happy to assist.

Thank you so much for your e-mail it made understanding your query allot easier.

Normally you can safely assume that after grinding your bankroll up from $250 to $600, you should have made any requirements that your account may have had, however this depends on what those requirements are.

Withdrawing from Poker is very easy, once a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the deposited amount has been made, and you have not received and free bonuses or free roll winnings you should not have any requirements.

Also before you make a withdrawal, you have to have your account verified with documents. This is for your security and to ensure the accuracy of the withdrawal. I will send you another e-mail with a list of the things you will need.

Finally before you make a withdrawal all you have to do is contact us, ask if your account has any requirements before you make your withdrawal request , and we will send you an e-mail with any requirements you may have, so that you do not have to worry about figuring it out your self.
We do not have a page at the moment that would explain all of this, however we appreciate this feed back and we will pass it on to the relevant department to see if we can have something like this set up, and please, do not hesitate to give us your feed back on what you think of the site. We are currently taking note of all things we can improve upon and e-mails like this help us to get an Idea of what our player could really use.

Thank you so much again, Should you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at any time; we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Peter
Juicy Stakes Support

No comments:

Post a Comment