Saturday, July 29, 2017

Milestone--Juicy Stakes Poker


A few days ago I got my bankroll on Juicy Stakes Poker up to $200. The current amount is $206.24.

There are times when it seems like it's going to take forever to build significant bankrolls on two online sites, but the last couple weeks, and the month of July in general, have gone pretty well.  I can tell that I'm improving.

There are things I can do at the table that I wouldn't have been able to do a couple months ago.  I know the math better and I'm better at applying it.  I'm more aggressive when it's called for and in general  I have a better grasp of the game and it's various situations.

That doesn't mean that I consider myself a good player compared to some of those that I've played with, especially live.  I'm still weak in a lot of areas and I'm still working on it.  I am, as mentioned in earlier posts, a plodding learner who absorbs information or learns new skills in little pieces until I eventually put it all together.  The last two weeks I could feel some of those pieces starting to come together.  It's a very nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment