Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Milestone--Bankroll Building


My profit this year on Juicy Stakes Poker to date is $101.67.

That's just a nice number because it's more than $100.  The point is that I broke through the $100 profit mark for that site this year and can, with enough play and study, go higher.  It's not just that I can probably get that profit number up to $150, $200 and  beyond sometime this year.

Think of it like compound interest.  The bigger my bankroll gets, the more money I can afford to spend on a tournament.  The mathematical way to put that  is that I have decreased my risk of ruin. When I have a bigger bankroll I can play more expensive tournaments, and I can win more money.

The cycle builds on itself.  If I win a big top three cash at a bigger buy-in, most or all of that money will be reinvested into the business, which will grow my bankroll faster, which means I can play even higher soon.

I'm really looking forward to watching that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment