Friday, March 8, 2013

Two Unusual SNGs, part two


Brief bankroll update:  Nothing has changed.  I'm in a breakeven stretch where my bankroll has been $87, plus or minus $5, over my last 30 SNGs.  That's not really surprising.  After all, there are multitablers who would scoff at the relevance of my numbers because they finish 30 in an hour.

==========

As mentioned in my previous blog post, I started a SNG and after eight hours, it still wasn't finished.  As detailed in the twoplustwo.com poker forums, here is what happened.  The post in red was made by a forum poster who responded to some positive comments about Americas Cardroom.  All of the other dated posts were made by me in the 2+2 forums:


3/4, 0954


3/5, 1419
 
So nice to see someone actually happy with something that an online poker site did. These posts are often so full of venom!
 
----------

3/5, 1750

What you call venom, others might call righteous indignation. The performance of this site/network is bad on so many levels. When the site went down, why wasn't a rep posting in this thread within 5 minutes, letting us know what was going on?

While I was able to start and play other SNGs, one of my SNGs was suspended for more than eight hours when I finally signed off. No one could post an update on the site or on 2+2 in eight hours?

I also sent an E-mail to support, which has not yet been answered, and live chat was down.

Horrible, horrible customer service. If that's venomous, so be it.

=============================

That's the story of unusual SNG number two.  It was open for more than eight hours, but officially it never happened.  I looked at the cashier page, and my buy-in was refunded.  I have not received a response to my E-mail, and no one from Americas Cardroom has anything to say, either on the site or on 2+2.

I'm already working on my next 2+2 post.  It feels like I'm tilting at windmills, not because what I'm doing is ridiculous, but because it probably won't change anything.  Post-Black Friday, we have the sites that we have.

WE ARE AMERICAS CARDROOM.  YOU HAVE FEW OTHER CHOICES.  WHAT ONCE WAS IS IRRELEVANT.  PLAYER CONCERNS ARE IRRELEVANT.  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment