Monday, March 25, 2013

Fewer hours, but more money


I only worked 22 hours last week, but I made them count.

At one point I got my bankroll over $100.  About three weeks ago, it dropped all the way down to $71.  That downswing included 10 straight SNGs without a cash.  Now my bankroll is $102.   I've cashed in 10 of my last 12 SNGs, including four first places.

My plan was that once I got back over $100, I would decide if I wanted to change anything.  I'm going to keep things the way they are.  The least expensive MTTs are $5.50, and I certainly don't have the minimum 100 buy-ins to play those, so that's out.

A solid bankroll for SNGs is more like 50 buy-ins, so when my bankroll is up to $165 I'll move up to $3.30 SNGs, and keep doing what I'm doing.  Once I'm grinding SNGs for twice the stakes I am now, the bankroll building will seem a lot less tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment