Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Month So Far


I thought that I would have most of Saturday to play, as stated in my previous post, but most of the day got blown away.  Even so, I put 44.25 hours in last week, so I'm not too upset about Saturday.  I was very upset at the time, but I'm over it.

I'm about breakeven for the month and the year.  That doesn't sound like I'm getting anywhere, but I've fought through a lot of problems in the last few weeks, and  I've solved some of them and mitigated the others.  There should be much clearer sailing ahead.  Here are some of the changes:

I waa able to go to church yesterday.

I've largely adapted to being online when SNGs are most likely to be running.

I typed a "cheat sheet" of what hands to play in a SNG, which is much different than in an MTT.

I've decided to play only SNGs (no MTTs) for the rest of February, and maybe longer.

I'm rereading Sit 'n Go Strategy: Expert Advice For Beating One-Table Poker Tournaments,  by Collin Moshman.

I'm getting more comfortable with watching a lot less television.

I'll talk about at least some of these adjustments in future posts, and unless something important happens, my next post will be about designing my cheat sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment