Sunday, February 10, 2013

Conversations in 2 different forums--Holdem Manager and America's Cardroom


I complain a lot on here, but some of it,  especially when it regards Americas Cardroom, is certainly justified.

I haven't been able to use Holdem Manager, my database and tracking program that keeps track of every hand I play and every hand that my opponents play against me.  It also has hundreds (literally) of statistics that I can use to keep track of very specific things, for example:

How often does this opponent fold to continuation bets?
Playing from middle position, with what cards am I winning (or losing) the most money?

It's great software, but there's one big problem.  I haven't been able to use that program on America's Cardroom.  ACR has been saying for at least six months that it will be the next site that they support, but they still can not even estimate when that will happen.

As I do in all of my posts, when I am quoting multiple people, for clarity I will use a different color for each. My questions or comments are in black.

About a week ago, a representative from one of America's Cardroom's sister sites on the Winning Poker Network started it out with this:

HEM compatibility: I don't have an ETA on this but I don't expect it will be ready for at least another 3-4 months, minimum.

[Posted in the Holdem Manager thread]:  I currently play on Americas Cardroom (Winning Poker Network.) BlackChipRep recently posted that Winning and HEM wouldn't work together for "3-4 months minimum." Is that the estimate from your end as well?

This information has just come from them earlier this week. We will be evaluating the next step. Their hand history files are a complete mess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment