Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/26/2010--A good day

Yesterday was a good day. It seems like I've been stuck between about $135 and $150 forever, but I've finally broken through.

I've switched my focus a little bit. My mother recently had sugery, which has complicated my schedule. Instead of doing what I usually do in such cases, which is to fit in as many small tournament as time allows, I've been playing larger fields, from 90 players to a few thousand, even if I only get in as few as one or two a day. I haven't posted in a while, and I need to be more dilligent--my wife and my father read this thing, even in no one else does.

Yesterday I got some decent work in. with five tournaments: one just after midnight, one in the afternoon, and three between about 9 P.M. and midnight. I cashed in 3. Here are the results.

Entry fees, $10.50
Cashes, $28.95
Total bankroll, $162.85.

I also got 1/2 hour of study time in.

I'm really going to try to post at least every other day, and I'm also going to start doing complete weekly and monthly summaries, including how much I won and how I spent my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment